June 2013 - Adorable Baby Card
Right click on the pictures of the sample, select "view image" to view a larger image. Please e-mail us or call us toll free at 1-800-854-6558 to for information on these products or to order any of the materials on the list.
Inks & Tools needed:
- Take out your panel note card. Stamp C3700 Rocking Horse in Very Black Outliner Ink centered in the top half of the indented box of the front flap of the card.
- Using the Oak Brown Designer Ink Pad, watercolor the spots, mane, tail, and rockers of rocking horse. With the Vintage Mauve Designer Ink water color the bottom square on the rockers of the rocking horse. For watercoloring techniques, click here.
- Using a mask stamp the "adorable" from B3680 Sweet and Huggable in Very Black Outliner Ink along the bottom right hand corner of the indented box. Set Aside.
- Take out the brown tag. Stamp A3740 in the black pigment ink in the center. Emboss with the clear embossing powder. For embossing techniques, click here Set Aside.
- Take out the pink decorative oval. Stamp A3740 Congratulations in the black pigment ink in the center with the scalloped edge to the left. Emboss with the clear embossing powder. Set Aside.
- Take out the pink wavy frame. Glue down at a slight angle on the front on the card. You want to be able to read the "adorable at the bottom and have the rocking horse in the center. Note Sample.
- Glue down the buttons on the bottom right hand corner of the frame using Diamond Glaze.
- Take out the two 6" ribbons. Tie them through the hole of the brown tag with a simple knot. Thread large sheer ribbon through the tag. Wrap the ribbon around the front flap of the card, lining it up with the notches half way down the card. Tie a knot slightly to the left of the card. Note Sample.
- Using pop dots, attach the pink decorative oval centered in the inside of the card.
- Now you have the perfect baby card to take to a baby shower or send to a friend! This card would be just as wonderful in blue and brown tones for a baby boy. You could also use this saying. inside for a baby boy. Enjoy!